Thursday 11 December 2014

About me (Toni)

Hey Guys!
I thought that you would maybe want to know a bit about us both, I know Amber has posted an 'About me' post, and thought it would be nice for us both to do one.

Down the side are a couple of photos of me, some nicer than others! I wear glasses but sometimes just cba to wear them! Ummm... I like pop music and obviously like makeup, beauty and fashion. I love sport and being outside although get such cold hands!!


I love makeup because it brings out the nice parts of my face but disguises the not so nice aspects of my face! I don't have perfect skin or anything and I think my eyes are the best thing on my face. They're green. I would say that I can be a bit of a doof, I have a sense of humour (thanks dad!) and I do have brains when I can be bothered to use them!!!!


Anyways, I am bilingual with German, My birthday is 29th January and I am currently 14. I love my
cat, Cleo - so adorable!

I love travelling and have been to places like India, Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia but then also traveled around Europe. I would say I am a mix of being a girly-girl and a tomboy. I love to look good, but doesn't mean I don't enjoy motobikes, cars etc !! 

I think Blogging with Amber will be great fun to share the knowledge we have and learn more from you guys! We h
ave different tastes and opinions but that is the fun of it :)
I started liking makeup when I was 11, but never wore it everyday.






Some questions:
1) Favourite makeup product?
Foundation - as I feel more secure with it and then you can rock the natural look!
2) If you had to not use one makeup product, what would it be?
Probably blusher as I generally don't use blusher often so it wouldn't be hard to give up
3) You're going to a posh dinner party and you either wear red lippie or a deep purple lippe?
Depends entirely on what I'm wearing but I would probably go for deep purple, especially in this time of year!
4) Going on a beach holiday for a week and can only take one makeup related thing with you, what would it be?
EYELASH CURLERS! - Gives a lovely curl and wont spread down your face if you go swimming!
5) You can only use one of the two products for the rest of your life - Nail varnish or lippe?
Oh God, I have really got into lip colours at the moment, and I used to be a fan of nail varnish but I rarely have time now, so I would keep the lipstick!

I hope this has given you an insight to what sort of a person I am!
:D Toni x



No comments:

Post a Comment