Monday 28 December 2015

Review: Miss Sporty Lash the Miaoww Eyeliner


Hi Guys!
I've decided to do another review for you!
This time I will be talking about the liquid eyeliner from Miss Sporty. 
I have never used products from Miss Sporty, so this was a new experience for me. 

The reason behind this purchase was purely because I needed a new Liner! 
I have been using this product for around 2 weeks now, so have got a general feel of  the product.


   Price - £2.99




First impressions 

Packaging - Normal eyeliner pen, nice hold to it. (Although the name is really weird -miaoww-?)
9/10
Size - Good size, the tip itself is quite long and so good for a precise line
9/10
Nib itself - Nice size and shape. However, the flow of product to the nib is not the best and the nib itself is quite flexible
6/10

Eyeliner drawings on my hand :) 

In use 

Longevity - Stays on for an okay length of time, use of eyelid primer would enhance this. However, extremely easy to rub off, if you cry/eye waters, almost guaranteed to smudge or come off
6/10
Application - Smooth application, nib is smooth but flow of product is not the best, 
7/10
Pigmentation - Honestly, it's more grey than black - if you press quite hard more product comes through to make a darker appearance. Easy enough to apply.
6/10
Texture - No lumps, smooth texture - but nothing special
7/10

Ignore my crappy eyeliner design, but this is using the Miss Sporty eyeliner :)
p.s ^ the look would look better with mascara! 

Overall this product is usable, not my favourite, but nothing major to complain about.
Enjoy 
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment