Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Night Time Routine

Skin therapy face wash
Lancome cleansing water
Hiya Guys!
Along with a Morning Routine, comes a Night Routine :) .... So here it is!



After a stressful day of work, I'll go upstairs and spend some time browsing through social media and generally wasting my life :) ... but then eventually I'll do 'homework' and perhaps some chores.  Later in the evening, I will head to the shower :D




Cetraben emollient cream
Unlike Amber, I have no darn time to shower in the morning, so after removing my makeup with my Lancome express cleansing water, and applying a tiny bit of moisturizer (I use stuff given to me by my dermatologist - it's v good !), I'll head to the shower.

Depending on whether I need to wash my hair or not (every other day), will alter the order of things slightly. But presuming I do wash my hair, I would use the Dove oxgyen moisture Shampoo, or the Pantene Pro-V Shampoo, (I like to swap) followed by the Pantene Pro-V Conditioner.

Pantene & Dove
Whilst my conditioner is 'sitting' in my hair, (I like to keep it in for as long as possible), I will shave my legs (Silky smooth is da besttt), and instead of using shaving foam I use an other conditioner available because it creates a smoother shave, and practically moisturizes your legs straight away!

Then, I will use a flannel and E45 Face wash to clean my face, the flannel acting as an exfoliator (kill 2 birds with 1 stone) and ta da my face will now look horrible :P

For my Body Wash I am liking the -The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel- and less so liking some Lush or other - (can't remember the name, but it was glittery and smells funny).

The Body Shop Mango

Naked  care conditioner
I will then probably stay in the shower, wasting water but unable to tear myself away from the warm, loveliness of the shower, for much too long :)






And I believe that is it! Check out my 'Hair routine' to carry this post on in a logical way, and see my hair care routine :)

Enjoy!
Tx





No comments:

Post a Comment