Sunday 27 December 2015

About me (Amber)

Hey guys,
So I know that I had previously done an about me post, but honestly in this last year I have changed a wee bit, so I thought I'd do a nice little updated one! 






Okay, so, a few things about me. My birthday is October 18th, my favourite colour is blue and my favourite season is Autumn. I love seeing and chatting to my friends and boyfriend, shopping, writing and travelling, and I currently have a poetry blog on tumblr (see if you can find me aha!).

1) Favourite makeup product?
Mascara, I can face the world with just mascara on whereas any other product washes out my face when worn alone.
2) If you had to not use one makeup product, what would it be?
Lip liner I guess since I never really use it
3) You're going to a posh dinner party and you either wear red lippie or a deep purple lippie?
Red- it's so classic and gorgeous, the only downside being that it gets all over wine glasses etc!
4) Going on a beach holiday for a week and can only take one makeup related thing with you, what would it be?
Probably some tinted moisturiser, it's what I like to wear on holiday instead of foundation as it has lighter coverage and a good SPF.
5) You can only use one of the two products for the rest of your life - Nail varnish or lippie?
Lipstick for sure, I think that it really completes a look whereas nails can look lovely au naturel.

I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging over the new year and it will be one of my resolutions to blog consistently!
Amber :D

No comments:

Post a Comment