Sunday 27 December 2015

My weekday makeup routine (school)

Hey guys,
Following on my 'weekend makeup routine', here is my school makeup routine.
Not much differs, but for what does - keep reading :)

I get out of bed at 6;20, which stretches to 6;35. I have a set plan, meaning I have to be sat downstairs eating breakfast at 7:00, latest 7:05.
As you can see, that means i have around 25-30 mins to get dressed, do my hair, and throw my school stuff together...

Getting to the point..
1)  My makeup routine starts with a freshly washed face :)
2) Then I apply tinted moisturizer, and a tiny bit of foundation, as a kind of concealer I guess..

3) I buff this in with a normal brush

4) Then, contour, highlight and powder (fav part!)

5) Eyebrows - comb with clear mascara - practically the same as brow gel - just to keep them in place

6) Eyes - depending on the time,
    a) line my top lash line with liquid liner + water line
    b) water line
    c) none :)

7) Eyelash curling time - I never miss this step :)

8) Mascara, very important!

9) Quick appliance of chapstick and we are done!


And that is all!
quick note ~ different schools have different rules on makeup amounts etc. respect the rules, I haven't been told off about my makeup - just be sure to stick with the rules and not to abuse the rules.

Laters!
T x
Amber & I (taken in school, approx 1yr ago !)

No comments:

Post a Comment