Thursday 31 December 2015

My Hair Routine

 Hi Guys!
My hair has a mind of its own, I'm sure of it! So, I thought I should share with you what I do, to attempt to keep it in control! 
In it's natural state, my hair is frizzy, overly curly, dry & oily (like what?!) and any state of weather, other than sun - my hair hates it.

Once I am finished with my hair (I hope), it's not frizzy, it's wavy and smooth - but whenever rain appears, I'm doomed. 
Some photos before/without any work, others with. Hope you can tell the difference!

So, what I use in my hair routine:
* Dove oxygen moisture Shampoo/Pantene Pro-V Shampoo (I swap between the two)
* Pantene Pro-V Conditioner
* Argon oil
* Schwarzkopf got 2b guardian angel - heat protectant
* Assorted hair bobbles
* Hair brush
* Straighteners

How do I use them?
1) De-tangle hair, then wash and condition (leave conditioner in for as long as possible)
2) Tie in a tight, combed ponytail and then wait till it air drys (I do this so that the top part of my hair drys straight, without heat, so less for me to have to straighten)
3) Once dry, brush the ponytail, apply a decent amount of argon oil, and then heat protectant.
4) Straighten the ponytail
5) When vaguely straight, take hair out, brush and put in two pigtails
6) Straighten pigtails
7) Apply a pea sized amount more of argon oil

FINISHED!
Enjoy!
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment