Sunday 3 January 2016

2016 ~ 7 Beauty/Health Resolutions

Hi guys!
So...2016 :/ Lets hope it stands up to it's expectations!
I, personally, am terrible at keeping new years resolutions, but I thought that if I published them on a blog, I would have to at least make a substantial effort! - I hope to review these at the end of 2016!





I hope to..


1) Drink more water
~ Not only is water a must for the function of the body, but helps in the beauty department too ! E.g, makes your skin look more youthful - by filling in and plumping skin! Personally I hate the distinct taste of water (we have a filter as well!) so this will definitely be a challenge, but I already get headaches and dizziness {symptoms of dehydration} so this step is a much needed one.



2) Always remove all my makeup before bed, and to stick to my night-time skin care routine
~ I have troublesome skin without makeup, and makeup hides some flaws and uneven skin, but when left on accumulates bacteria and grime - so removing it is a must!



3) Stick to my dental routine (boring but necessary!)
~ Who wants yellow, plaque covered teeth? - not me! This is on my resolutions because I find dental care so boring, and when I'm comfy in my bed, Can I really be bothered to get up and do my teeth?


4) Wash my makeup brushes regularly
~ I did a post on this recently, but I can't state the importance enough! Your brushes may not physically look dirty, but the bacteria and grime won't get rid of themselves! I never seem to have time for such a mundane task :/


5) Find time to sleep!
~ Lack of sleep not only shows on your face, but slows your entire body and mind - and I wanna be able to study at school so sleep is vital - no matter how much of a time waster I believe sleep is! The time seems to flow by in the evening and I tend to forget to sleep...

6) Not always stay in my comfort zone with fashion and makeup
~ Sometimes you just gotta get out there, surprise yourself and take the chance!


7) Make regular use of hair and face masks!
~ Time consuming but so worth it! Rejuvenate hair and skin by dedicating a bit of time every so often to a mask!


I could probably list a lot more, but lets keep this reasonable! Hope this inspires some of you!
Good luck for the new year!
Enjoy! 
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment